Clear All

• [EVENT] Collect Number Cards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2016-04-09_14-56-18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	980

Collect Number Cards!

To all contestants of the Genius League!

Collect Number Cards and reverse the tide of the game!

Number Cards?

Number Cards vary from 2~12 and you can get 100% Dice Roll equivalent to the Number card used!

How to get Number Cards?

1. Use 300 Gems and get Number Card Pack x1 (10 times per day)
    2. Play 8 matches daily and get Number Card Pack x1 (Once per day)

※ Number Card Pack Contents
    Get 1 Number Card varying from 2~12

※ Number Card can only be used before the Maintenance on 4/20 PDT.

※ Number Cards failed to use before the Maintenance will be exchanged to Gems Ticket,
    which can be used After Maintenance on 4/20 ~ 4/24 8:00am PDT.

Event Period

4/8 23:00 ~ 4/11 23:00 PDT
    4/9 6:00 ~ 4/12 6:00 UTC/GMT

Hi GM Mary, hope you can see and will reply to me this time......

I notice in the in-game ad banner there is one of which advertise about collecting 3 Sevens or 3 Eights for certain gems. There also mention about 2 number cards with same number for certain gems. May I know when and how can we get the gems promised?

Comment

Originally posted by Monday Couple View Post
      Hi GM Mary, hope you can see and will reply to me this time......

I notice in the in-game ad banner there is one of which advertise about collecting 3 Sevens or 3 Eights for certain gems. There also mention about 2 number cards with same number for certain gems. May I know when and how can we get the gems promised?
      It says we will get our gems after maintenance on 4/20-4/24 8 am so I am sure we will know by then.

Comment

Originally posted by me8910 View Post

It says we will get our gems after maintenance on 4/20-4/24 8 am so I am sure we will know by then.
        Thank you for your reply.

Just now when I checked in game, the ad banner I mentioned has disappeared. From what I remembered, that was a timed event which only last on those few days, and I posted the question here because I didn't find a post for that then (edited: just found the post after I replied here and indeed I still have to wait for 20 April to arrive... My poor memory! >.< )
        Last edited by Monday Couple; 04-12-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I luv yer nick Monday couple ^^ Rm nation forever! !!?

Comment

The talk is all about Collect Number Cards! so i hope that college-paper.org reviews are really good to know for those who need to talk and learn something like that from such sources as well as for other related stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X