• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Mary
    started a topic [EVENT] Daily Gifts!

[EVENT] Daily Gifts!

Daily Gifts!​

To all contestants of the Genius League!

Login daily and get various gifts to craft!

Items will be sent to mailbox every 4:30am PDT.

Date Given : Item : Date Available for Crafting

5/4 : ★4 Goods Ticket : 5/5 8:00am PDT

5/5 : 100,000 Gold : 5/6 8:00am PDT

5/6 : ★5 Character x1 : 5/7 8:00am PDT

5/7 : Premium Skill Card x5 : 5/8 8:00am PDT

5/8 : ★5 Skill Card x1 : 5/9 8:00am PDT

5/9 : 100,000 Gold : 5/10 8:00am PDT

5/10 : 50 Luxury Pts. : 05/11 8:00am PDT

Event Period:

After Maintenance on 5/3 ~ Until Maintenance on 5/11 PDT/UTC/GMT

• irene167
    replied
    Many thanks for the insightful information you provided. It has been difficult for me to come up with numerous queries pertaining to this matter. I will follow you!poppy playtime

Leave a comment:

• blackmamba
    replied
    I love to bet on sports and this is my main activity, I earn enough money from it so that I don’t need anything. Among the huge selection of bookmakers, I settled on one of the most reliable khelo24bet.in after registration, you will have all the available bonuses and predictions.
    Last edited by blackmamba; 06-04-2022, 01:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• EuniceJane
    replied
    During tense academic hours, the intriguing gaming space of the action game stickman fighter has helped me relax. This is a pretty simple game to play, so you may give it a shot at any moment.

Leave a comment:

• StacyMoore
    replied
    There are the various online game servers are available and these are pretty updated as well. The people are get connected with those servers enjoy while playing the games. Thanks for the tremendous help on https://studybreaks.com/college/how-...sis-statement/ blog about gaming servers that would be wise.

Leave a comment:

• KeyseEadwards
    replied
    Very real. I have been betting https://batball11apk.app/ on sports at a bookmaker for a long time and I can say that for me this is like additional income. Friends taught me and then I started to play myself. Now I am looking for betting predictions from good marques on channels and then I place a bet. It turns out perfectly, in the amount of the salary it runs decently. Hope it gets better.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X