Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​[EVENT] VIP Gift

VIP Gift

To all contestants of the Genius League!

As a thank you gift, various rewards will be sent according to VIP Lv!

- VIP 3 : ★5 Skill Card x1

- VIP 5 : Apple Magnet of July Goods x1 (~Usable until 7/31 8:00am PDT)

- VIP 7 : ★5 Goods x1

- VIP 9 : ★6 Skill Card x1 + 1,000 Gems

* Rewards will be sent to mailbox according to VIP Level at the start of Maintenance on 6/30

* Rewards for lower level will be sent as well

Event Period:

After Maintenance on 6/22 ~ Before Maintenance on 6/30 PDT/UTC/GMT

Interesting reviews about the games on your blog are quite satisfying to all. I’m sure through getting the dissertation help online material about the game's number of people would enjoy playing while making a game community. Keep it up with your excellent latest servers’ updates here.

Comment

This is a really good article. I think this is one of the best entries I've ever read lolbeans. Your work is outstanding and motivating. I sincerely appreciate it.

Comment

I have already experienced this post after reading your article. I couldn't agree more with what you're saying there. Because you encouraged me to install fnf mods.

Comment

Adapted systems for various kinds of peculiar complex climates are based on EOS to expand the prospect of the implementation of minerals and reduce the risks of resource losses, satellite camera. Such convenient means of modification give agrarian figures a lot of freedom and advantages over competitors.

Comment

Working...
          X