X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Mary
    started a topic [TIP] How to Post Images via Other Sources

[TIP] How to Post Images via Other Sources

To all participants of the Genius League!

Here is a guide on how to post images indirectly using different hosting image hosting services.

1. Go to free image hosting service websties. (ex>Tinypic.com), select Choose File, and UPLOAD NOW after selecting the image to upload.

2. Copy and Paste HTML for Websites contents.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	업로드2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	404

3. Check Advanced Options HTML On - Convert Linebreaks or Don't Convert Linebreaks from the forum

Name:	업로드3.PNG
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	405

4. Copy and paste the copied contents from image hosting services and press post!

Name:	업로드4.PNG
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	410

5. Mission Accomplished!

Name:	마무리.PNG
Size:	412.4 KB
ID:	409

• Inshab
    replied
    Originally posted by GM_Mary View Post
    To all participants of the Genius League!

Here is a guide on how to post images indirectly using different hosting image hosting services.

1. Go to free image hosting service websties. (ex>Tinypic.com), select Choose File, and UPLOAD NOW after selecting the image to upload.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_411_1448342055761_974[/ATTACH]

2. Copy and Paste HTML for Websites contents. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1987[/ATTACH]

3. Check Advanced Options HTML On - Convert Linebreaks or Don't Convert Linebreaks from the forum [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1983[/ATTACH]

4. Copy and paste the copied contents from image hosting services and press post! [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1986[/ATTACH]

5. Mission Accomplished! [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1985[/ATTACH]
    I don't quite understand how it works, could you record a short video guide about this problem, if you don't have an application at hand, then I can advise this https://www.movavi.com/learning-port...l-for-mac.html . Thank you very much in advance

Leave a comment:

• agrey
    replied
    Le jeu vous donnera le temps d'acheter vos armes en utilisant l'argent que https://csgo-bets.org/fr/ vous obtenez de la concurrence. Vous devez toujours garder à l'esprit que plus vous tuez et vous assiste, meilleures sont les récompenses. Les règles du jeu sont d'éliminer l'adversaire. Dans d'autres cas, l'ennemi peut poser une bombe et vous devez la défendre pendant 45 ou 35 secondes. Si vous recherchez les meilleurs sites de paris CSGO, vous en trouverez une liste ici sur CSGObets.

Leave a comment:

• duuude223
    replied
    Great essay if you don't want to do it yourself
    https://www.waywriting.com
    Last edited by duuude223; 02-06-2022, 11:25 AM. Reason: https://www.waywriting.com

Leave a comment:

• PatriciaColeman
    replied
    Hello to all! In order not to face a bad mark for the text, you must first check it using our online tool. Our passive to active voice converter tool free will analyze all your lines for the presence of a large amount of passive voice and convert it to active, as well as the presence of such errors on such important points as grammar, punctuation, tone. Come on in, it's completely free and very easy to use.

Leave a comment:

• ArthurMiles
    replied
    Hello everyone! Learn quickly and easily with us! Learn more new, interesting, useful things, and apply them in your life!! Learn grammar and punctuation with your friends right now, completely free! We also have a unique program comma placement checker!
    Last edited by ArthurMiles; 01-14-2022, 10:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BellaTomilson
    replied
    Want to improve your academic papers, articles, blogs, emails, letters or web content? Try our active voice testing tool to improve your writing quickly and efficiently. This will help you easily convert passive voice to active voice and vice versa. After all, using the correct voice significantly improves the quality of your writing and the text becomes more understandable to the reader. This passive to active voice converter online is completely free and very convenient to use.

Leave a comment:

• run3donlineaz
    replied
    I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.
    play snake

Leave a comment:

• jameshenderson1998
    replied
    It is very not a honourable mention but it's time we start looking at the cousework help, else we will not be able to play games. What will be the meaning then! We should appraise all the academic writer.

Leave a comment:

• daisyfaith
    replied
    PRV.to– One of the best Bitcoin hosting solutionoverall, ​PRV.toalso offers good anonymity and, in addition to Bitcoin, also accepts various other cryptocurrencies, such as Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many more.

Leave a comment:

• among
    replied
    The article gives me a lot of valuable information. helped me learn many things. wuxiaworld

Leave a comment:

• theanayakapoor
    replied

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that Goa Call Girls Service I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• masiue
    replied
    A fun and colorful game is waiting for you ahead, join now !!! game guides

Leave a comment:

• howardellis
    replied
    How to play io games is shared with members on the forum JOYCITY.

Game io is a type of online participation game, free. Web access on PC and smartphone devices.

Click on the home page to open the list of games build royale, search for games on the search engine in the corner of the screen.

Leave a comment:

• lindaperryly
    replied

I hope we can go together for a longer time standard deviation calculator

Leave a comment:

Working...
X