Clear All

• ★★New MAGICAL DICE!★★

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOD_ingame_dice_en.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	470

★★New MAGICAL DICE!★★

To all participants of the Genius League!

Imagine if a Dice has magical abilities? Maybe it will shoot out lighting or curse the opponent and turn them into frogs!

Our new Magical Dice may not have those kinds of magical abilities, but it has something special in it.

Magical Dice features the new ability Sudden Growth! With our favorite Minibattle Duelist!

Create the fresh new Magical Dice and get amazing rewards!

Create ★3 Magical Dice and get 300 Gems!
    Create ★4 Magical Dice and get 500 Gems!
    Create ★5 Magical Dice and get ★5 Domino!

* Magical Dice only appears at VIP Draw (Available at VIP 3 or higher)
    * Reward will be sent to your mailbox.

Enjoy the newly added Magical Dice and let’s get ready to roll some Dice!

Event Period:

Ends Dec. 3rd
    PST: 16:00

Ends Dec. 4th
    UTC/GMT: 0:00
    ICT: 7:00
    PHT: 8:00
    KST: 9:00

The magic dice “game” is a fast-paced, dice-rolling game where participants are able to achieve their own objective. Here you can follow essay writer and get more reliable instructions about the study. The objective is to achieve the highest score, but the game itself is very much about strategy. Strategy plays a crucial role in this game, but the dice are also key. If you go into this game with the idea of winning, you are likely to lose.

Comment

The space sector is open to commercial tourism, as evidenced by the proposals from several large corporations and the approval of local aerospace agencies OrbitalToday reports. Ambitious plans for great demand and profits accelerate the innovation racing for a comfortable flight above the lower orbit of the Earth.

Comment

This mentioned game is similar to the movie Jumanji, whose movie I once watched. This might be fun. basketball legends unblocked.

Comment

Here is a rundown of good thoughts! I will attempt to apply it. friday night funkin

Comment

I have a diamond Doria I just got her a couple of days ago, and she's doing a good job at bob the robber with me. is she tax immune?

Comment

If you want to drive to a lot of locations but are blind on the road, or if you need to go to a lot of places but don't know which direction to go, go to my website right away. mapquest driving directions will certainly satisfy you, and they can help you.

Comment

Working...
              X