• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM_Mary
    started a topic [TIP] Official English Chatroom - Channel 13,14

[TIP] Official English Chatroom - Channel 13,14

★★Official English Chatroom - 13,14★★

To all participants of the Genius League!

Have you used the chat room function to chat with players
    from around the world or to enter your hidden message for rewards?

To seize confusion of global players being mixed up in chat rooms,
    we have distinguished the channels by the spoken language!

All English speakers of Game of Dice!
    Meet you in chatroom 13,14!

• Michel82
    replied

Expressassignment.co.uk has the best expert team of writers that gives many services to their clients and gives many types of assignments to the students like they give hnd assignment service and also tefl assignment service online. They are one of the most prominent and huge names in the online writing world that help students.

Leave a comment:

• George Berry
    replied
    I completely agree that very often help is not superfluous. Moreover, this is often the only opportunity to get a normal grade even for a talented student who simply does not have enough time for all subjects. The guys from here https://www.customessaymeister.com/b...esearch-design helped me a lot. They are simply the best!
    Last edited by George Berry; 08-12-2021, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ret32
    replied
    Taking online homework help is easy and simple as you can avail it anytime, anywhere. You are not bound by any time constraints. It’s so easy to connect with a certified tutor and resolve the niggling doubts and problems by following the link in profile and here - https://buyessaycorp.com/essay-writers/

Leave a comment:

• victorbradford
    replied
    I saw chatrooms like these on the website of British Assignment Writer! there are many other platforms that are using the latest chatrooms

Leave a comment:

• annajenner
    replied
    HI! Do you know how much does an MVP cost? And what factors affect the price? Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Dexter85
    replied
    Essay writing plays an important role in capturing the writing skills of students and neophyte writers to a great extent. However, writing a compelling essay seems to be an encouragement and a disgrace to some students as they often fail to score good scores in it despite hard work. In this case, a student just dropped out and wondered how I could write my textbook in the best and brightest way. He helped me with https://copycrafter.net/need-assignment-help.html . Well, it is noteworthy at this point that writing this type of book requires some space to be followed by all the students and writers of the new book which is the following:

Leave a comment:

• jamestinker
    replied

Chat rooms play an active role in motivating students and encouraging the adoption of an independent method of learning English as a foreign language. BY: Assignment writing services - UK Academic Writers.

Leave a comment:

• Dexter85
    replied
    The site is something to do with [TIP] Official English Chatroom - Channel 13,14 as the caption you can see explains it to everyone now. We also need to discuss best proofreading in our free time. There is nothing else that people would be able to explain us here in anyway possible.

Leave a comment:

• Nelanim
    replied
    What's Sharp shot lvl 4 and 5 , this week's bonuses are enhancing Sharp shot... so I'm guessing it's a skill card, but I've never seen it,....help... thanks.

Leave a comment:

• XplicitX
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that's awesome thanks!

• kitsuyme
    replied
    the bots I've seen so far are always in Chinese

Leave a comment:

• xtfumeng
    replied
    and flooded by bots?

Leave a comment:

• Mob100
    replied
    Originally posted by GestaV View Post
    1. Sort out the spam bots.
    2. Restrict allowed characters to unicode (i.e. no japanese, chinese, korean characters)
    3. Modify (or remove) the censor. Currently you can't write sm, au, tu, 18 (and a load of other 2 letter/number combos) which mean nothing offensive in english.

The censor should ideally only block the obvious words (even though this is really pointless because people just put a spa ce or d.ot or undersc_ore in the words they're not allowed to say)

I agree with this one hundred percent. You can say the word for behind but not the word for something like sauce lol

Leave a comment:

• Sightrasher
    replied
    18 is very offensive in korean, ive been told u cant say that number in Korea

Lol fail censorship, u cant even write many skill cards names

Leave a comment:

Working...
X