• GM_Mary
    started a topic ♬★ Developer's Note - 28 ★♬

♬★ Developer's Note - 28 ★♬

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_188.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	188

To all participants of the Genius League!

The 28th Note is about the new map Navy Strikes Back! which will be added after this week’s maintenance.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We would like to talk about one of the systems, Consecutive Wins, which we are planning for our next update.

: Winning Streak mode was one of the contents Game of Dice had and which users enjoyed very much,
    but was closed after 30 Winning Streak and 10 Winning Streaks Event held last year due to 2 problems:

#1 Several users were found playing matches in Rookie channel, by wasting JOY in order to win consecutively, which led the winning rates for beginners to drop dramatically.

#2 since many users played Game of Dice for certain and fast winning during these event periods, rather than getting as many JOY from opponents, those who enjoyed the game for the later felt uneasy.

After checking these issues, our Game of Dice team have continuously agonized and developed a new system. For that, we will be showing a new Winning Streak system around mid-April.

- Winning Streak Mode will be running during event period, and users can enjoy playing consecutive wins in this mode.
    - Users will be matched with other users who are playing Winning Streak Mode, and rewards will get higher by number of wins.
    - Reward will be sent once winning streak ends.

Thank you to those who have continuously suggested for the Winning Streak recall after it was dropped and please keep your interest for the new system that will be added on mid-April.

Thank you.

• AndrewBrooks
    replied
    The developer's note is a great complimentary resource for your app. It provides useful information about the app and how to use it. Must you check this https://realwealthbusiness.com/build...ning-platform/ and get more new ways for updated software. The developer's notes are often posted on Google Play, the Apple App Store, and Windows Phone App Shop since their main objective is to provide useful information for their users.

Leave a comment:

• Clarissa
    replied
    I agree with your blog and plan to return to read it again in the future, so keep up the good work. UNO Online is a classic game that has been enjoyed by many people throughout the years. To play this game, you simply match cards of the same color or value and use action cards to change things up. To win the game, try to play all of the cards in your hand as quickly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Mob100
    replied
    Originally posted by grimbunny View Post
    I would really like to know if Matchmaking is going to be addressed. I'm not sure why pre-mades are not going against pre-mades, let alone how my 5* character and 5* dice get randomly matched to a bronze/bronze... Thanks for your hard work; I'm still loving the game, just hardly win anymore.

Probably because a lot of platinum/diamon users use 5* dice too for various things. It's Rng so you can end up with noobs or good players. Or good players who fake being noobs.

Leave a comment:

• grimbunny
    replied
    I would really like to know if Matchmaking is going to be addressed. I'm not sure why pre-mades are not going against pre-mades, let alone how my 5* character and 5* dice get randomly matched to a bronze/bronze... Thanks for your hard work; I'm still loving the game, just hardly win anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Beanomac
    replied
    This sounds really cool

Leave a comment:

• SS222
    replied
    Gud thinking please solve login issue with iOS devices

Leave a comment:

• Drzeeshan
    replied
    This is awsome. U already solved the issue with ur new idea