• Show
Clear All

• ♬★ Developer's Note - 40 ★♬

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_188.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	188

To all participants of the Genius League!

The 40th Note is about....... List of ★6 Skill Cards!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here is the following list of ★6 Skill Cards!

Total of 47 Skill Cards will be added including 3 New Skill Cards after maintenance!

<Wild Compass> <Speeding> <Donation Angel> <Ambush> <Drag>
    <A Wrecked Ship> <Old Lottery> <Smack> <Rainbow Party> <Cool it Ox>
    <Mysterious Commission> <Counterattack> <Map of Fortune> <Can’t Hide from Me> <Black Out>
    <Birthday Party> <Tax Day> <Road Tour> <Celebrity’s Visit> <Celebrity’s Goods>
    <Slow> <Invisible Hand> <God’s Judgement> <Single> <Yikes! Crocodile!>
    <Pirate Never Miss> <You Come or I Go> <Leave it to Fate> <World Tour> <Ghostly Call>
    <You’re Mine Now> <Reconstruct> <Stormy Weather> <Dice of Blessing> <Bring it Drone>
    <No Entry> <Power Build> <Bash< <Festival> <Open Fire>
    <Pull> <Pro Gambler> <It’s a Trap!> <Shiver me Timbers!> <King of Pirates>
    <WANTED!!> <Vacation Trip>      
    Thank you.

This is just the list of all 6 stars card list right? So there are still 5 star cards like wmmthat havent been upgraded yet or the devoplers feel they should stay as 5 star? Yes ?
    Last edited by Zasher looper; 05-25-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

and infos about platinum skillcards? are these the 6 stars? and starcoins?

so vague informations.. for a big update in my eyes..

Comment

So? If we can't get them this list is useless.

Comment

I can't play a single match without the game crashing. I start playing and sometime during the match at random the game will just exit out. I have lost almost every game because of this. I don't t understand because before this terrible update I never had this problem. I set graphics to low and it still happens. You guys are really ruiining your own game lately. What's the point of having back story if your just going to sell out and put hello kitty characters in the game? What happens to the story??? I am extremely disappointed in the fact you only are doing for money. You should respect your game and its community. This game has lost all integrity. So fuck you joycity. You are total sellouts. You are the George Lucas of the gaming world.

Comment

ITS CALLED ADDING A VARIETY OF OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE.IF U STAY THE SAME U BECOME A NICHE PRODUCT.IF U EXPAND THEN U GET BIGGER AND BETTER.I BET UR STILL PLAYING IT AINT YA.YOU KNOW U ARE,BECAUSE UR JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TODAY IN THE WORLD....JUST ANOTHER NEGATIVE PERSON WHO ONLY LIKES TO MOAN AND NOT BE POSITIVE.YOU WONT GET FAR IN LIFE BEEN NEGATIVE YOU KNOW.

Comment

Working...
            X