• Show
Clear All

• ♬★ Developer's Note - 9 ★♬

Click image for larger version

Name:	DevNote.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	188

To all participants of the Genius League!

The 9th Developer's Note has been delivered to our mailbox!

Hmm.. another letter with not much text....

Let's check it out!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------

Hello!

How did you like the illustration of Rainbow Party?

Here comes the next illustrations of two skill cards!

<Jump>

Name:	Jump.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	413

A character is jumping above the cities! What kind of skill card would it be?

<Ludicrous Scientist>

Name:	미리광이 과학자.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	414

Wonder what Sharon is trying to do to the cities???

Find out soon!

Thank You

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your continuous support and love for Game of Dice, we truly appreciate it.

Stay tuned for more Note from the Developer's!

The developer's note is a special section of your code that allows you to explain what it does and how it works. Here you check this https://jasmin-marriageagency.com/blog and learn more ways about marriage dating agencies. A well-written developer’s note can save you a lot of time and help other developers understand your code better.

Comment

I'd like to learn more about this issue because it's fascinating. If you're familiar with vintage games, Come play my game snake game.

Comment

One of the biggest games in the world is Fortnite, with over 300 million players. The game is free to play, but there are in-game items that can be purchased with real money. These items include V Bucks, which are used to buy cosmetic items for your character. Many people don't want to spend money on in-game items, so they are looking for a way to get free V Bucks. One way to do this is by using a free V Bucks generator. These generators allow players to get unlimited amounts of V Bucks without paying a single penny.

Comment

I can call myself a responsible student coz usually I try to cope with my assignments independently. But the past year was too hard from different sides, so I decided to find help on the essayshark platform. It was really one of the wisest decisions I made that year.

Comment

Working...
          X