Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​[NOTICE] End of Server Maintenance: 6/15 17:00 ~ 21:00 PDT

To all contestants of the Genius League

Server maintenance from 6/15 17:00 ~ 21:00 PDT has ended.

Details:

1. New Map <Hello Kitty>!

- Ghost Cities applied

- Mary's Wheel : Multiple on the roulette makes toll on 4 random cities go up

- START : Move to a random block when landing on START

2. New Guild Quest

- Each seasons start every Sunday 17:00 PDT

- Completion gauge increases according to the amount of JOY the Guild Members earns in matches

3. System Improvement

- Low Quality Mode added

- System to check my connectivity added

- Checking before/after Goods Enhancement Added

4. Bug Fixed

- Character Effect for Wealth Ranking fixed

- Profile Picture at Genius League fixed

- Goods Crafting not showing up even when having all items fixed

- Special Tap disappearance on Shop fixed

- Time Limit at Luxury Shop fixed

5. Maintenance Reward: 200 Gems

Thank you for your patience.

GM Mary, I am a little disappointed that Guild Matches aren't on the new Hello Kitty map. Can you make that a thing for next week please? :-)

Comment

Can you please fucking respond to me? Its been three days and i have tried every form of communication to get in contact. Why does my game crash every match? Sometimes multiple times. Its seriously infuriating. It makes the game not possible to play. It just randomly crashes for no reason. Playing on WiFi too so its not a connection issue. This only started happening after recent update. Never had this problem before it. Other people on Facebook are having same problem. Please address this issue. I am tired of losing and am about to delete and quit all together.

Comment

I am so happy with the services I was provided with this website. The support team was awesome with explaining all questions and concerns I had. My writer and support team get a rating of ten from me!! I love using this https://au.grademiners.com/academic-writing service. This was definitely an awesome experience to get a paper turn around time frame one day. I will continue to use this service and work with the writer when needed. Thank you for making it easier to learn and not have to worry about papers.

Comment

Working...
        X