[NOTICE] End of Server Maintenance 2/3 7:00pm ~ 8:00pm PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOTICE] End of Server Maintenance 2/3 7:00pm ~ 8:00pm PST

To all contestants of the Genius League!
    Finally, server maintenance has ended and new content has been arrived at Game of Dice.

Now, it's time to meet new Game of Dice invaded by pirates!

Let's check out the update contents!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1280x720_en.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	389.9 KB
ID:	773

Details:

1. New Character, Dice, and Map has been added!
    Please check Developer's Note #22 for more details on the new contents!

Go to Developer's Note #22

2. MAX Account Lv. increased from 30 to 35
    - Players can now reach Lv. 35!

3. Chatting System
    - You can now chat during Team Match / Guild Match
    : Unable to chat during random Team Match
    : Only available when playing with friends or guild members

4. Upgraded VIP Benefit

5. Skill Card & Craft System Changes
    - Skill Card Preset
    : Players can now choose 3 set up 3 skill card decks

- Skill Card Collection
    : Rate each skill cards - (5 Gems rewarded per each skill card rating)
    : Check 24 skill cards at once and touch to see details

- Craft
    : Categories increased from 3 to 6
    : Skip Craft scene by tapping while crafting
    : Material skill cards will not be able to set on deck

7. Balance Modifications
    - Matching System
    : Match with similar condition players
    - City Tour
    : Up to 2 times MAX

City tour can't take all vacations??

Comment

Did you all intentionally make some phones no longer compatible with the most recent update?

Comment

There has not been a single response from JoyCity regarding devices that are no longer compatible with the recently updated Game of Dice. Why is that? Both my wife and I who play, can no longer do so despite us putting money into the game. Some kind of acknowledgement of this issue would be the least you could do, JoyCity.

Comment

Originally posted by harYahu View Post
          There has not been a single response from JoyCity regarding devices that are no longer compatible with the recently updated Game of Dice. Why is that? Both my wife and I who play, can no longer do so despite us putting money into the game. Some kind of acknowledgement of this issue would be the least you could do, JoyCity.

Did you try emailing them? Is it google or IOS? If it's the former then did you try changing your DPI or whatever to make it compatible? There's a way to play GoD even with that issue and I can help you if you like.

Comment

Not sure about the balancing... I'm still getting matched to 1T and 3T players... thought you guys should know that the balance matching isn't working...

Comment

Originally posted by Mob100 View Post

Did you try emailing them? Is it google or IOS? If it's the former then did you try changing your DPI or whatever to make it compatible? There's a way to play GoD even with that issue and I can help you if you like.
              Hi Mob100, I tried to pm you but I dont have the authorization. Anyway, yes I've reached out but didnt get a reply from them besides one that asked not to send duplicate issues to support...but this was my first for my issue. Google phone. DPI? I'd love the help! Are you on FB? You can pm me on there maybe: HarYahu ban Yahuah is my name.

Comment

Did you all intentionally make some phones no longer compatible with the most recent update?
                Yeah I wonder too, cuz i feel my tab becomes worse after more updates, he often dc at every beginning of match/start with auto mode, and often crash too, altho my wifi connection just fine

Comment

Hi Mob100, I tried to pm you but I dont have the authorization. Anyway, yes I've reached out but didnt get a reply from them besides one that asked not to send duplicate issues to support...but this was my first for my issue. Google phone. DPI? I'd love the help! Are you on FB? You can pm me on there maybe: HarYahu ban Yahuah is my name.

I'm going to try to send you a message via facebook and help you with this. My Amazon Fire tablet had the same issue but I managed to get GoD to work.

Comment

"Balance modifications: Matchmaking"
                    Made me lol. Ever since this update the game has constantly pit me against plat characters with 5 or higher star dice filled with hologram and/or takeover cards. I'm crap at this game, I've only been playing it for a month and I just now finally got a gold character after hours of constant playing and spending. There is no way this game should be matching me with plats, I know i'm not that good and I've only played master channel like 5 times. The matchmaking system is making me want to quit this game despite how much I've put into it, because I can't make any progress now from losing all my joy every single match, and maybe winning one out of 10 games. I'm not trying to sound like a whiner. I lose, I move on, it's not the end of the world, but when I lose simply because I get matched against people who have 600b (not joking, I literally went against somebody that had exactly 657b) then it's just blatantly unfair. I used to be able to get 30-40b in a day depending on how much I play, but I'm extremely lucky now if I even make it to 10b. You guys made the matchmaking system worse than it already was, please fix it.

Comment

Please fix dice roll module on fortune/misery road. When you land on one of them whether it fortune or misery road, the dice module shows numbers 2-12 instead of numbers 1-6. It only occurs the first time you land on it. The second time you land on it, it goes back to the correct numbers 1-6 dice module.

Comment

It’s the global fan art contest in which many contestants participate just to prove them. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to utilize xpertwriters.com that are always there to give you tips.
                        Last edited by jaluzy; 04-30-2020, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X