Click image for larger version

Name:	timeforrevenge.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1052

- Time for Revenge -

From the opponent who most recently stole my city with ranged Skill,
    steal 90% of that city's toll

Is this card bugged? this card states it's for ranged skill but steal property card seems to count as a ranged skill?

Comment

They can use time for revenge skill card too if noone stole to they a city. It's just happened 2 times in some hours of play.

I used internecption 50% and did not work , some as ever because today on 10 times it worked once, and they could not to use that card because I had not stolen property from a distance! Is clearly written, steal 90% of the city's toll share stolen with a remote card. But if my card did not work and did not steal a city .. of course they should not be able to use it. Corret this bug soon please. While I am writing, I want to say that It was really unfair to give all the new card "stormy weather" because I spent 30 hours in 3 days on the game to be able to have it, then all have got it without any effort, thanks to the cards that you have given.

Comment

And is totally incorrect stolen 90% of the toll of the stolen city , because if I have 10 B and the city was in 12B , I already can not richedere the loan. It would also be totally uncorrect to play who pays all the cards and power ups on the game, compared to those who can not buy anything and maybe play a lot longer of them!

Comment

It's a game changer card which is fine it just needs to figure out when the land is being taken by ranged skills rather than any skill

Comment

The description to this card is too ambiguous when they state ranged skill.

Cards that this card works for: I'm taking it, interception, free for all, revenge, this is my land

Cards that don't work: steal property, pursuit

I might be missing some cards but hope that helps.

Comment

I just got this card last night! I have lost over 96 billion in one game due to this card (was in a singles match, one person used it on me and I lost 40 billion..then I got a loan (stupidly) and then the other person used it on me and I lost 46 billion). :-( Brutal game. But at least I'm armed with it now and thanks to Ajon88's post (thanks Ajon!) I now know what it works and doesn't work for. This like Shupi said is a game changer card.

Comment

Insane card ! Help me win a lot of time haha

Comment

• $ynergy
                  $ynergy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes truly insane! :-) I am now very cautious though about taking over highly buffed properties with I'm Taking It (I equip this) & Interception (also equip this). I have Revenge; but am not equipping it right now with my current card scheme.

I don't have This is My Land or Free for All. I had Free for All at one point but used it in a combine after getting Interception.
                  Last edited by $ynergy; 06-08-2016, 05:32 PM.

Originally posted by $ynergy View Post
                I just got this card last night! I have lost over 96 billion in one game due to this card (was in a singles match, one person used it on me and I lost 40 billion..then I got a loan (stupidly) and then the other person used it on me and I lost 46 billion).
                How did the other guy manage to use it too? Did you use I'm Taking It recently and stole a property from both players?

Comment

Also does anyone know, after the city has been stolen, when do you have to use this card by?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricana View Post
                    Also does anyone know, after the city has been stolen, when do you have to use this card by?

Hurricana there's no expiration on it. But you'll want to use if before the property in question gets taken via takeover certificate or by Steal Property.

Comment

i was losing, they stole my building that have 10X from "wheel" form HK map, he got color monop, lv4 ox, i sow, he sow...
                      i use this card, he bankrupt with out loaning in gradslam. he don't know what hit him

Comment

Honestly every roll based attack/steal is ranged in it's basic definition. Especially with this being a dice game. A targeted roll is a ranged attack. Where as push won't work with no range. I would assume. Unless it really is just a broken card. Can any T.F.R card players confirm some of it's various uses and unresponsiveness?I am considering crafting it since it's been used to do some real crazy heists successfully on me. Even though the only ranged interception I use is debatable to some; Steal Property. I personally know I have to use much more skill and luck to turn a game around or dominate with it. While an Interception card requires no ranged aim with very decent odds. The 4/5 star cards both give better odds when you put the dice on the table.

Anyways I just started posting after playing for about 5 months. Realized after misusing my Fetch card for the first use that it took much less luck/skill than I thought it required. When I finally used it I felt like a dummy. So I'm open to strategic conversation and theory. I welcome anyone to brainstorm and maybe add in game if we click. I hope I can learn some interesting stuff from you all.
                        Information is profit

Comment

II used this card the most and I really loved it!

Comment

After a very long time using this card, I've worked out the basics mechanics of it:
                            1/ Every CARD that states that you take a city is applicable for this card to use, except Steal Property and Strike Back. And I stress card because Imperial Seal( the Good) and Steal City( Fortune road block) does not trigger it.
                            2/ As long as the opponent does not use another skill card to steal another property of yours, the card will have a target. This applies even if you steal that property back from them later on( meaning you can make a color chain + ox + toll up cards to TFR your own city that you took back from them)

Comment

Working...
                            X