No announcement yet.

Pro Gambler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game card is really all about luck. If the mini battle was at x64 you could easily win against your opponent if you win.

Member number: 2374606

Comment

I like Pro Gambler more than Big Match bcoz you get a lot but lose a little. However, It's work when minibattle ×16 ×32 ×64 . If minibattle below ×16 you can't KO opponent

IGN : Chate
      id : 879911

Comment

This card is useful when the mini battle multiplier is more than 16x.
        ​Low risk high reward card.

Member number: 2980425

Comment

Good card. Yesterday I was in a game and the opponent had more properties than us. On top of that I kept landing on their Paris without having any takeovers, and was eventually forced to take a loan. Soon after I landed at Mini-battle and won both. I then used this card the next turn and won both again, forcing one of them to take a loan. The turn after, I used Big Match and bankrupted one of the opponents, causing their team to lose most of their properties.

Member ID: 2065570

Comment

Big Match before Pro Gambler because Pro Gambler is percentage based, which scales better when the payout is already high

There are several cards I could exchange Haste with, but I decide that I'd exchange it with Day of Evens. This way, you force everyone to roll Evens, and doubles the chance of them rolling into Mini-Battles for you. And because of that, they help you raise the multiplier faster! x) Good game, well played!

IGN: SacrificeVII
            Member ID: 2380981

Comment

This deck tests your true gambling skills and predictions but I prefer using pursuit instead of haste in team matches so u can go to mini battle easily at the start in team matches Ull need a friend with haste and Goodluck too.Great deck for all those gamblers

MEMBER ID: 2429843

Comment

This card is great. I'm having fun with it as it gives a an edge in minibattles and also acts as a positional card
                Member Number: 3074823

Comment

Got beaten once with this card. It's great, but way too risky. I'm not a huge risk-taker so this card doesn't appeal to me, but I will probably try when I have nothing to lose aka few steps more to bankruptcy lol.

Member ID : 2509132

Comment

Other than a 1 on 1 battle this card seems risky at best. Unless you have lots of joy that can be spared I personally would stay away from this card.

Member ID 3194481

Comment

Safer than big match, but still risky.Haste gamble deck can backfire on you and usually a fast win means low earnings.

ID: 2944475

Comment

This card is nice to even out the odds of wining more i suppose? But it still depends alot on luck

Comment

This card is is much safer than big match which can be utilised to be used last for a lower prize but a more likely win.
                          Additionally, having the power to move to a certain position can be useful to get out of certain sticky situations.

Member Number : 2096977

Comment

i hate skill card and Minibattle

Member Number : 2909101

Comment

Useful when the player's gamble skill levels are similar.

Member number: 2894167

Comment

IGN: truyen12345
                                Member Number: 2687083

This is a high risk low reward card. Although it's good to have different strategies but this card combines with Big match ruined game experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X