No announcement yet.

Pro Gambler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Pro gambler" skill card is a card that's highly sought after for those that want a high risk/high reward. This card can easily be incorporated into single or team battle! "Pro Gambler" works best with characters with high mini-battle stats, e.g. Tora. Use this card to quickly bankrupt opponents early game with other "gambler cards" (e.g. Big Match).

Member ID: 1485802

Comment

Really great way to bankrupt your opponents or dodge high toll cities. It goes great if Big Match and I think the Haste Gamble Deck really suits those who can guess well. However, though mini battle has low risk, using the Haste Gamble deck might either give you victory or lose if you guess wrong, there's so much risks that I wouldn't think of using it...for now. But overall, I think this is a very decent card, especially the fact that it only increases prize money.

Member ID: 1214952

Comment

All depends on luck, but very useful card in gambler deck to win the fastest way.

Member Number: 891568

Comment

I do not own the Pro Gambler Skill Card yet, but I personally feel that it is way better than Big Match for the simple obvious fact that it has a higher payout~ these cards are totally crucial to players who would prefer a fast wipe out of their opponents. All you have to do is to pick a coin, say your prayers, keep your fingers crossed and be very prepared for your win (or loss!) :> Have fun Mini Battling!

Member ID: Vayneee
          Member Number: 2397051

Comment

I think this is a great card for gamblers because you get a high return for a somewhat low risk.

Member Number: 3106871

Comment

Pro gambler is a very strong strategy to finish up the game. I've been into this joint pro gambler attack and it never fails to create heavy damages to opponents
              ID 1184463

Comment

I really enjoy playing the pro gambler skill card because it helps so much when the prize money is high, and chance of obtaining the winning money is by luck, normally I hate playing minibattle, but once I had all the battle cards, I never get tired of playing it. I end up enjoying taking the chance and it ends the game quick if you have your partner doing the same strategy. It's the best skill card to use when having 5☆ 《or higher》tora equip with rose dice.

Member ID: 1086353

Comment

A card with all about luck.. 1 coin toss wrong, it's still okay at first.. But there come another mini battle skill card - gone case..
                  Member ID: 1348866

Comment

Very useful but beware, it depends on luck. At the end of the round, if you dont have much city, these cards are really useful.

Member ID: 970912

Comment

- It's the best card for people who want to finish games fast.
                      - It is better suited for 1 vs 2 where the winning money is increased and not the losing money.

Member number: 1310186

Comment

Very Versatile Card that could end a game when an opponent is already on a loan.
                        Decent with a combination of teleportation and movement cards in a deck to get you to trigger multiplier bonus.
                        Add-ons like Dice Bonus: Minibattle Duelist and Character Minibattle payout rate% makes this card even more better.
                        Haste Gamble deck is precisely what this card is meant for and if you don't like long games but is willing to lose on a whim of time and joy then by all means Gamble away at your own risk.

Member Number: 1635190
                        Last edited by Fortunist; 12-08-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

When I was on the verge of bankruptcy, I like to use it
                          Member number:1167839

Comment

its all about luck

id 1253532

Comment

it's really useful when playing in the team while teammates have pro gamer card too
                              we can end the game in fews turns
                              ID:1865222

Comment

Pro gambler combo with the big match will bring up the multiplier and will ko opponent in just few rounds when in a team match..

Member id 1993089

Comment

Working...
                                X