Click image for larger version

Name:	pro gambler3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	104

- Pro Gambler -

Move to Minibattle and prize money increases by 50%

<TIPs>
    - You can aim for a come-from-behind victory if used when the stakes are high in a mini-battle
    - You can avoid dangerous properties of other players
    - You can lead another player to go bankrupt when used on a player low on JOY
    - You can escape from Jail/Misery Road

• Lilyina
    replied
    Gah I personally dont like mini battle at all. It ruins alot and it also is extremely risky, sure if youre lucky you can get an opponent out but theres alot of people who dont even play the board, all they know is "mini game mini game" they dont even bother to play the board. And in most cases even suck at it. I hope they remove that from the game atleast for events like 10 win streak, cause thats all most people use it for is that, and for ranking, they dont really play the board. If they took that out and its board or nothing most of those people that used those cards would lose, am pretty sure of it.

Leave a comment:

• Melody
    replied
    good to have pro gambler if u land on misery road. but personally I wouldn't take this card in my deck as I would rather have support fund or steal property cuz I find it more useful. pro gambler is too dependent on luck, which I do not have in this game

member id: 1312560

Leave a comment:

• Andreww6
    replied
    I like the strategy but I personally prefer using toll city strategies instead because it's more diverse!

Member number: 3143129

Leave a comment:

• Medallyn
    replied
    I choose Pro Gambler because it can turn around the whole game coz if u win u grt 50% more than the prize money but if u loose oh well u lose by the same amount... compared to Big Match card u will loose alot even if u have the chance to win alot as well... its a higher stakes card.. personally im not much of a gambler which is why u chose Pro Gambler instead. When i got stuck in a whole line up of this card is a safe play as well.

Id - 1338430

Leave a comment:

• sanghung9194
    replied
    Its a good kill card for the luck gods, won many team battles when my friend used it, always got doubles.

Member id: 3248358

Leave a comment:

• Siruto
    replied
    perfect for my man raven

Leave a comment:

• Tobey
    replied
    Just love this card. I always use this card after one of the opponents had to borrow the loan. It might have some psychological effects when one only has 50-75 mil left since in most cases, he/she chooses the wrong coins and then it is an easy win for me. Haven't got Big Match but I think it will work the same way.

Member No. 1723087
    IGN: Aste

Leave a comment:

• bnguyen0031
    replied
    Pro gamblers is such a risky card. I prefer not to use it. yon lose or win in a single hard. Its more like a last ditch effort.

member number: 937031

Leave a comment:

• BaschVanRosenburg
    replied
    I think that this minigame here puts us in a little paradox in my opinion. For example. The last time it came out a sun. I should put a moon beacouse they would think i would put a sun again. But then we think they know this thought and so on. Although we dont lose a lot of money, i think it should be used to escape sticky situations only

Member id:2209240

Leave a comment:

• Gary-cheung@live.hk
    replied
    I think this card is suitable to use with big match. It bring big toll if it success. Good luck guyss
    Id:2503472

Leave a comment:

• SquarePants
    replied
    Use the ‘Pro Gambler’.
    When the game starts, use ‘Haste’ and aim to go to the minibattle. I will only roll even numbers which will make it easier to roll six. If I succeed, roll the dice of Rose once and use the ‘Pro Gambler’ to do it again. If my partner do it again, it's more easier to get victory.

IGN: SquarePants
    Membership Number:1556518

Leave a comment:

• CountingDays
    replied
    I think I will use the ‘Pro Gambler’.
    When the game starts, use ‘Haste’ and aim to go to the minibattle. Only roll even numbers which will make it easier to roll six. If it succeed, roll the dice of Rose once and use the ‘Pro Gambler’ to do it again. When this is all done and my turn is over, the minibattle multiplier will be at least x4 ~ x16.

IGN: CountingDays
    Membership Number: 1207265

Leave a comment:

• biopler000
    replied
    Well this card may cause your game turn well or worst. It all about how lucky you could be at that time when using this card even what kind of mode you play. So from me, GOOD LUCK!

Member number : 2556130
    Last edited by biopler000; 12-09-2015, 06:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bityts
    replied
    Pro Gambler is better suited for 1v2 where the winning money is increased and not the losing money. Preferably used before skill card Big match. Best to dwindle down opponents money to render their Takeovers useless.
    Member ID: 1056119

Leave a comment:

Working...
X