No announcement yet.

Haste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haste is probably the better choice. Its a good jailbreak card and allows for quick coverage of the board in one turn. Also good in avoiding Misery Road. its also a good combo with any of the dice roll cards or movement cards but only in the condition that a double was rolled before using haste.. Membership 885648

Comment

I've made a huge review on the haste card in another thread in this forum, but if I am to make it short...
      - very useful card for going fast
      - narrowing down your rolls are very useful
      I love it !

Membership Number: 940382

Comment

Haste! I can move one more turn!
        Membership number: 1019751

Comment

This is a fundamental card that is commonly used in the first round. A very useful skill to get more lands.

Membership no:1266789

Comment

haste since it is a little less random than shift
            ID: 447060

Comment

Best skill card to start the game, you can easily pass half of the maps if you can high number. Always use this skill card to get ahead other opponents

Id: 1083438

Comment

Haste is the best as it give you an extra turn and provide you a chance to use one additional skill card which can get you more property in one turn!!!

Membership number : 1261670

Comment

Best card fr the first round
                  ID 1353406

Comment

Haste first priority card
                    member no. 902209

Comment

Haste is much useful than dimension shift. In addition to use it for starting hand in rolling 10-12 to get one of the land,
                      we can use it to avoid odd number of ultra expensive land in middle-late situation
                      We can also use it to roll even number of our ultra expensive land and combine with pull and drag to win opponent's money.
                      Membership number: 900640
                      Last edited by Chi Chu Yeung; 11-04-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

This card is very useful in various circumstances, it can even be used to guarantee escape from jail
                        Id: 852936

Comment

Haste It's so useful ) Membership number : 1045176

Comment

My opinion on Haste>Dimension Shift

Of course Haste>Dimension Shift, Haste is that one card that you know is just meant for early game. It's reliable and effective. Allows you to get 2 free early houses start game without even having to use boosters. Including boosters you have 3 houses and your set for the rest of the game. Unlike dimension shift that can lead you onto tornado, donation angel or even jail.
                            Haste is just reliable and of course your going to get one of those moments when you dimension shift onto conquer city onto Paris which gives you color monopoly but honestly, more often, it just sends you into jail wasting your first turn.

And even beyond the first turn haste can save you from that one house the opposition boosts up by x5 with daily event, times 500% celebrity's visit and level 4 golden ox, by being on an odd number to you allowing you to get back in the game and wipe the floor with all of the dimension shift users.

Overall haste adds a whole new layer to the strategy of the early game which other cards just don't have. It is a solid card that doesn't rely on luck allowing you to keep the game in your hands and not leave it up to fate to decide whether you win or lose.

Definitely, in my opinion Haste beats Dimension Shift

Membership number: 1229563

Comment

A very useful card that can safely get you out of jail without paying or serve as an extra turn card.

Member ID: 939132

Comment

This is very useful in the beginning. I love this game with a passion

Comment

Working...
                                X