Clear All

• World Tour

Click image for larger version

Name:	WorldTour.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	163.4 KB
ID:	566

- World Tour -

Selected character will move to a random owned property when there are less than 6 empty properties

<TIPs>

- Prevents you from landing on opponent's properties in the latter phase of the game

World Tour

Using World Tour, selected character will move to a random owned property when there are less than 6 properties.

Interesting card to start with, bascially if your opponent started with a great city, you can just jump over there and take it by luck (assuming you are second, it becomes 50/50) . It also serves like a big jump if used correctly and luckily. Unfortunately, after 6 properties it becomes useless (So, round 23 if your opponents didnt end up getting more than 2 cities each person). Also, TBH, taking a level 1 city and turning it to level 2 (passing start) involves a high risk, because level 2 cities are worthless only level 3 and 4 have high toll fee. So, regardless how you use it, you are exposed to double risk and low reward.

My question is how does it prevent you from landing on your opponent's property? After using the card, arnt you suppose to move again?
    Last edited by azluk; 12-18-2015, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Soarnsky
      Soarnsky commented
      Editing a comment
      Just FYI, your comment is pretty difficult to read when it's bolded, italicized and underlined...

Also, I think you misread the description. This is used for late game, when there are LESS THAN 6 empty properties, not when there are 6 owned properties.

• azluk
      azluk commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad, I copy and pasted the description and they also had the font copied.

I Think it can save us just for 1 turn

Comment

This is basically the same thing as City Visit to me though.. just no limitation like less than 6 properties, or am I wrong?

Comment

I mean I guess it randomly moves you to one property you own unlike city visit, it moves you to pretty much the next property.

Comment

This card is better now because they changed to 12 properties the sad thing is that it can put you on a vacation spots aswell :/

Comment

I don't like this card it could send them to their own properties , not to your properties from what ive seen is another reason why I am hesitant to buy that 800 dream pack, someone complained about getting it.

Comment

No, Lil, this card just like excellent choice. U can send ur enemy to ur random props, as well as u can save u or ur teammate by sending them to ur random props.
              After the hologram stat end, I think this card better than excellent choice.

Comment

Pruinosa, they used this card on me 3 times, I always been sent to my own vacation spots. Saw also 2-3 other guys use it and ALWAYS sent to owned properties. Maybe random or simply its a random City Visit...
                There must be a reason if Excellent Choice has roll and turns requirments xD
                Last edited by Sightrasher; 01-12-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Oh really ? I hv been sent by my opponents 2 times, and I always been ended up on the props from one who casted it on me. Altho I heard dat can also landed on vacation spot, but I think it will be always sent u to the caster owned block ?

Comment

I dont know man, but I saw this card like 5-6 times in those GW days and ALWAYS landed on owned proprieties. There was a game when my team and the enemy team had big bet cities all lv.4, someone had even at least lv.2 Ox (doubt us -.-) and an enemy used this card on me and I was "OMG, gonna lose like 20B now" instead I landed on the Vacation Spot between Minibattle and Fortune Road and I was like "ahahaha" then the opponent that used this card rolls and goes to a crazy bet / buff Seoul or Tokyo. Then I rofled so much.
                    ​Btw I think it was just luck, I think it lands RANDOMLY to a property owned BY SOMEONE. Not bad card Imho

Comment

Originally posted by Prunus View Post
                      Oh really ? I hv been sent by my opponents 2 times, and I always been ended up on the props from one who casted it on me. Altho I heard dat can also landed on vacation spot, but I think it will be always sent u to the caster owned block ?

Prunus I dont think this card is like excellent choice, ive seen it used one someone and they got sent to their OWN vacation spot. It doesnt specificfy that it'll send a person to the caster's properties. and this person landed on one of his own properties not the caster's so it applies to any random owned properties on the map, if you've always landed on their props, I can only assume that they dominated the board. Ive had it used on me and I didnt get sent to their properties, I got sent to my team mates or my own in team mode. Also Excellent chocie specifically specifies if roll is higher than so and so it'll send a RANDOM opponent to one of your PROPERTIES at random. This can TOO hit vacation spots, but if you own alot of props, and the person his a vacay, they had some extreme luck. I've seen two guildies use this card and even gotten doubles, and she sent both opponents to a huge ass toll all in the same turn. It is an exquisite card compared to the uses ive seen of world tour.

Comment

Oh, ok, I finally understand, then I must be not lucky, because my 2 times its been used on me, and I landed on opponents props, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Prunus View Post
                          Oh, ok, I finally understand, then I must be not lucky, because my 2 times its been used on me, and I landed on opponents props, lol.

Must be.. or they had almost all the map compared to you and well a team member if you were playing team.

When was used on me, I landed on my own prop or in my team mates. Then I saw it used on other people and they'd land on their own spots like a vacay or their own city. I never seen it kill anyone.

I mean honestly I seen shift kill more people than this card has, and ive seen people suicide in the very beginning half by accident cause they landed in my cities using shift.

Comment

Lool, ok thx 4 the nice info Lilyina n Sightrasher.

Comment

Working...
                            X