World Tour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Np Prunus, btw I honestly would prefer World Tour over excellent choice
    ​Late game having to roll at least a 9 can be dangerous sometimes and its still a pretty high roll. With this card you send an opponent to a random owned propriety, it can go to his own vacation spot but can also go on Lv.4 Paris. And even going to his own vacation spot its not that bad, for example when it happened to me, it ruined my rolling strategy (wanted to hit the city near Berlin to x2 or x3 his toll with monopoly) but ended up in jail rolling from that Vacation Spot where first I could roll a 7 to get there

Comment

Yeah, same thing happened to me with dice control, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyina View Post

I mean honestly I seen shift kill more people than this card has, and ive seen people suicide in the very beginning half by accident cause they landed in my cities using shift.
        Lol, you remined me some days ago I was so busy I couldnt play so I kept spamming random matches just to get missions done (i have very low joy since I bought gold). Single match, i kill a guy by pushing it on a 132x lv.4 berlin but the other guy was owning the board, they kept taking over all my cities and I started the match without extra takeovers, free city and extra joy. Then he uses Shift and... lol, lands on Berlin, loses all his joy and I won 15B from both opponents xD

Btw I just got this card, will test it for a while but I think Excellent Choice is overall better, even if it requires dice roll of 9 (kinda manageable with a good dice)

Comment

• Catigraph
          Catigraph commented
          Editing a comment
          What would you consider a good dice, though?

Good dice would be Golden Dice lv.5 xD But overall a good dice is something with around 35% precision roll

Comment

After some days of testing, this card looks better than Excellent Choice. Yeah EC can be used again after a double (used it 3 times in a row with triple 5-5 ahahah bankrupting both my enemies in single match) but even with good dice it can fail quite often and most importantly, sometimes rolling 9 or higher its heavily dangerous especially in the late phase of the game. There were times I was so scared to use it to not land on x160 berlin or x32 new york, lol
          Also, if there are 2 enemies, you cant control whos gonna be blown away.

World Tour has much lower requirments to use and its not risky. Can also be used as last resource to help a teammate (or yourself) to avoid being pushed/dragged/pulled. In single its not very effective when there are 2 enemies because you may send the opponent you want to bankrupt on the other enemy properties. Its like a FFA at the start of single match, more risks than benefits. If you are controlling the board you have higher chance that the enemy will end up on one of your properties.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this card do almost the same thing "Dimensional Shift" will do, more or less?

Comment

Originally posted by Adventorder View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this card do almost the same thing "Dimensional Shift" will do, more or less?
              With the only difference it sends only to OWNED (by anyone) properties. Yes

Comment

I got killed by this card once. Never knew it's actually 'random owned property' by RANDOM character. Thanks for this information!

I never failed with Excellent Choice, I think EC is better.

Comment

I don't think this card can be used on our own team?

compared to excellent choice, the chance of collecting toll from an opponent depends on the % of owned properties that you own, rather than what you roll.

this card is better than ex choice if you own a large % of properties, but worse if own a low %.

Comment

Is this a good or bad card?

Comment

Originally posted by Knaix View Post
                      Is this a good or bad card?
                      This is an okay card in my opinion. It's not very reliable unless you have nearly the whole map. It can land your opponent safely or onto your property, it's random. My partner uses this card and it occasionally helps (only when we have majority of the map though.)

Comment

when you have a majority of the properties, it does work. if you have about the same properties as your opponent, its like EC without the turn limit.

Comment

Working...
                        X