Clear All

• Invisible Hand

Click image for larger version

Name:	invisible hand 5.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	588

- Invisible Hand -

For 3 turns, selected property's toll will increase by the number of owned properties x 80

<TIPs>

- Use this skill card at the latter phase of the game when players may own more properties

I think this card should be nerf
    Example
    If ur teammate have 5 star pull or drag
    Then he landed on his property or my property
    And i have invisible hand ill use this card to that property

Also if any of us have push + slow +
    Invisible hand if he dodge that city with a dice
    Roll of 2 u can push him back

Comment

People are questioning if that % is missing after the number 80.

Comment

If it truly is 80 then it is just too strong, even OPer than dice of blessing before patch.

Comment

does anyone saw someone got this card

Comment

I think it is only 80%, since it mentions (29 Days, Toll fee+30%) the purpose of having it as x(80+0.3) would be rather insignificant considering how OP it is. It is most likely a typo. It is also one of the new "Holographic" cards as described in the update so it has to be a little op xD

Comment

someone got it Congrats !
              http://prntscr.com/9hz45d

Comment

One of our member got it Grats Duoprism

Comment

Another typo.... Should be "x 0.30/x 0.40/x 0.50" not "x 30/x 40/x 50" (or x 0.80 not x 80)

I used this on a property that was x4 when I had 5 properties and it went to x8 which is a x4 increase (so 0.8 * 5)

Comment

Does Invisible hand actually work as it says it does?? If it works as the card reads, it is absolutely insane. But recently when I've used it my properties only go up a few "x #" Is it propertiesx40 as in that's how much the toll will increase by landing on it? or will the "x #" increase by properties x40??

Comment

Originally posted by MenisPonster View Post
                      Does Invisible hand actually work as it says it does?? If it works as the card reads, it is absolutely insane. But recently when I've used it my properties only go up a few "x #" Is it propertiesx40 as in that's how much the toll will increase by landing on it? or will the "x #" increase by properties x40??

Scenario is you have 8 properties, whatever city you use that on the toll will increase by your number of properties AS IT says ( 8 in this case ) , along with the toll already on it, as in if its ox buffed and betted on, or even already has a toll card boost on it. So 8 x 40 + whatever extra tolls on it already for 3 turns.

Comment

Originally posted by GestaV View Post
                        Another typo.... Should be "x 0.30/x 0.40/x 0.50" not "x 30/x 40/x 50" (or x 0.80 not x 80)

I used this on a property that was x4 when I had 5 properties and it went to x8 which is a x4 increase (so 0.8 * 5)

I think its as it says Gestav, it pretty freaking strong when ive seen it used, definitely didnt seem like some 0.30 or whatever. o.o or maybe that's a big jump in general? Idk.

Comment

PROS:

This card has the highest possible toll in game, scales up to 1000% (x10 at max) assuming you have all 20 properties, and yes it also counts vacation spots. (note: this is an ideal scenario)

TOLL CARD LIST; medium of buff application:
                          - 500-550% Celebrity: DICE BASED: visit needs you to land in your own property before being able to use it
                          - 600-650% Power build: DICE BASED: insane % increase but will backfire if you land into an opponents property
                          - 500-550% Leave it to fate: RANDOM: and has a huge chance to get the buff on your weakest; lvl 1 property.
                          - 600% Festival: RANDOM: chance to backfire
                          - 400-450% Rainbow Party - requires monopoly (buffs both you and opponent)
                          - 300-350% Counter Attack: PLAYER BASED: 1 turn only
                          - 500% Spirit of Wealth - requires lvl 4 properties (buffs both you and opponent)

*Highest base toll in game is 650% from Power Build TURBO which makes this card 153% more efficient (at most) than the highest base toll in the game.
                          *Owning all properties in a game is a pretty hard feat to accomplish. I've only done this twice in a month so that 1000% is pretty far-fetched but it is a possibility.

This is THE ONLY TOLL card that allows you to manually select the property you want to buff, having the freedom to select a high bet (x4) and a level 4 City has it's perks.

Peak toll* not including dice effects or events
                          1000% Invisible Hand (all properties owned)
                          400% Golden Ox (Maxed)
                          400% High Bet
                          200% Color Monopoly
                          10*(4*4*2) = x320 toll (add Rainbow party, color monopoly dice, Spirit of Wealth, and counter attack for more lulz)

CONS:
                          This card doesn't count allied properties into the equation, making it less efficient in a teamplay battle.*
                          *unless you hold on to it until an opponent dies and you take most of the properties, however that means you have a dead card in your hand for so many turns wouldn't you rather have pull, push, drag, WMM or domino in your hand instead?

This card might have the highest possible toll from a single card in the game, but it also is the weakest toll in the game in you put it in a reversed perspective. (using it too early makes it lose efficiency) using it when you have less than 6 properties means you only get 250%
                          (that's weaker than the lowest 5* toll counter attack 300-350%; not to mention counter attack also buffs all your properties)

FINAL THOUGHTS:
                          This card is ineffective for in teamplay and still too risky in singles. after the holo was removed all the use I can see for it now is when you're already winning and you just want to increase toll on a whim..

The card works well on Map control decks with free for all, interception, revenge, steal, (cards that takes properties without needing a takeover)
                          starting cards would recommend those that maximizes map control early on: city tour, smash 5*, pursuit haste etc.

*That's a hell lot of cards, dedicating that much into a build you're not comfortable with is not advisable.. (that's a lot for a single card) but if you usually run with these cards then it shouldn't be hard for you at all. Lastly, owning all properties in a game is a pretty hard feat to accomplish... aaaand usually at that point, wise opponents will suicide instead on a low end property (long before you have high map control)

All in all I don't think it's worth using a card that's only useful when you get more than 7 properties (even then it's mediocre more than anything 350% buff on a single property for 5 turns? I'd rather use Celebrity visit)

it seems after the removal of the Holo 30% effect, the card went from adjacently significant into a mediocre 5* card

Sidenote: anyone knows how to add spoilers? xD
                          Last edited by Stealthmoves; 01-24-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Invisible Hand 5 is now 50% per property as the holo has been removed.

Comment

thanks for the heads up, I thought it was 80 and the holo was merely dice ctrl, seems like a meh card after I run the numbers now

Comment

Working...
                              X