Invisible Hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilyina View Post

Scenario is you have 8 properties, whatever city you use that on the toll will increase by your number of properties AS IT says ( 8 in this case ) , along with the toll already on it, as in if its ox buffed and betted on, or even already has a toll card boost on it. So 8 x 40 + whatever extra tolls on it already for 3 turns.
    I get that now, but is that really better than something like Celebrity visit?

Comment

Originally posted by MenisPonster View Post
      I get that now, but is that really better than something like Celebrity visit?

Yes, because you don't need to be on the property to use it. You're free to target any property you own from anywhere on the map, and that makes it very powerful.

Comment

Currently, the card do not seem to work on teammates tile despite saying "selected property's toll will increase by", GM_Mary , can the devs take a look at this as the card does not currently work on all the tiles...

Comment

I think that card got nerf already

Comment

Nerf = no point using it, they could have reduced the multiplier instead...

Comment

Seriously, the text needs to be change to reflect the card changes. They shouldn't be ding nerfing with no notices...

Comment

It's like this card I think or not idk
                Http://forums.joycity.com/m/forum/ru...-vacation-plan

Comment

I had the 6* version of this but combined it - not sure if it was the right thing to do now!

Comment

Never really used this card .__. Seems meh...if anyone have used it in a good gameplay please share!

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricana View Post
                      I had the 6* version of this but combined it - not sure if it was the right thing to do now!
                      I have it and was going to combine it but honestly, I kept it around because I love the artwork on this one lol.

Originally posted by Stealthmoves View Post
                      Lastly, owning all properties in a game is a pretty hard feat to accomplish...
                      You haven't teamed up with me apparently lol.

Stealthmoves, your post on this one was off the charts. You in a guild? If not and if interested, PM me...I'm sure our guild would love to have someone with your intellect and demeanor as a member. (I know I do lol)

Oh, and I agree with everything you said on this one as well. Like I said, I was going to combine but it's just too beautiful a card to do that to...

Comment

Working...
                      X