Clear All

• Where's My Money?

Click image for larger version

Name:	where's my money 5.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	590

- Where's My Money? -

Steal Minibattle Multiplier x 30% of Start Money from the last Minibattle initiator
    <TIPs>

- Use this skill card when the last Minibattle initiator lost from Minibattle to take away more wealth

The best card against gamblers. Highly recomend u have it if u are against gamblers but on a toll centric deck on gambling day.

Comment

• Nikkis6683
      Nikkis6683 commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont have this one wish i did

this card is impossible to get now ?? did someone got it in special combine

Comment

• Nikkis6683
      Nikkis6683 commented
      Editing a comment
      I havent obtained it yet through combine

None from our guild got it from special combine. we all crafted it. I also haven't heard of anyone getting the 4* version from normal combine from (CH 14) and guild chat. I don't think it's in the card matrix yet

1. Might be a Christmas exclusive craft
    2. They might update card matrix in the future and include this card

If it's a Christmas exclusive craft (1.) there's two possibilities, they either bring this back every Christmas or it's a limited time exclusive card that's never coming back. That or they will include it in the super rare card matrix if anything *alongside push and pursuit* let's hope for the latter
    *I doubt it will be easy to get if anything, it's a surefire counter to gambling decks; very easy to forcibly make opponents loan from their own deck builds you basically counter 2 skill cards using 1 card

I personally chose to craft this and you shall not pass over bring it drone when I saw it's skill effect
    Last edited by Stealthmoves; 01-26-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Nikkis6683
      Nikkis6683 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey i need a guild that plays daily. I am active daily player in search of a guild. That has daily players

I hope they won't haha limited cards are cool

Comment

Honestly not a fair card. It defeats the purpose of being good at mind-gaming and winning mini-games if the person that lost/doesn't like you can just literally take this card out to make you pay to the death. You get punished for risk/success? Not cool.

Member ID: 4243905

Comment

• Nikkis6683
        Nikkis6683 commented
        Editing a comment
        Such is life. My friend

I know a lot of people who play mini games that also have this card as a trump. They know their opponents can also land in mini battle and do the same, just seems fair to me. Everyone had their chance to craft it during the holidays. Whether this card comes back or not, it's ultimately up to the developers

If you're having a bad run and WMM gets you bankrupt for a measly x4 or x8 it's probably your own badluck, you can fish them out and force them to use WMM out before you try and gamble by owning certain cities, It is not a must to use pro gambler and big match in your first 3 hand all the time.

WMM was put in place to prevent this one trick pony where people who would always play pro gamble > big match in their primary hands for easy wins, not to mention they can just scram after failing their mini battle instead of doing a loan, heck even now people in Master/GS use it to commit suicide instead of paying jaw dropping tolls

IMO If you're willing to risk playing a gamble deck, it's much more of a thrill now that you have to worry what they have on their skill deck.

Comment

I hate this card!!!! then again I am not to happy with minibattle games its literally a 50/50 chance ugh I hate it lol

Comment

Best counter to gambles

Comment

Do you use this card after a game of MiniBattle?

Comment

Originally posted by starious View Post
              Do you use this card after a game of MiniBattle?
              Hi Stariou, yes but best to wait until the multiplier is very high (i.e. do not use this after the "first" minibattle).

Originally posted by Stealthmoves View Post
              ...heck even now people in Master/GS use it to commit suicide instead of paying jaw dropping tolls.
              lol

Steathmoves I agree 1000% with everything you said in reply to MenisPonster. Well spoken.

Personally I am not a big fan of suicidal minibattle maniacs, and I used to equip a special deck to deal with them on MB days...but these days I just play my game and have since stopped using this card, It's A Trap!, and the like..

MB is nice and all, but honestly, there's so much more to the game now what with all the great new skill cards, all the new characters, the new map, etc. that to just sit around and play MB is IMO, such a shame.

Comment

I have used this card in conjuncture with tfr!

Comment

Working...
                X