Clear All

• Slow (Event Skill Card)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slow.png
Views:	1
Size:	553.2 KB
ID:	592

- Slow -

Selected opponent will throw one dice on the next turn and it will be less than 2

<TIPs>

- Use this skill card when opponent's are positioned right before Misery Road, Prison,
    high toll property I own and etc.

Text should be: "Less than 3" because you roll either 1 or 2, and 2 isn't less than 2.

Comment

there seems to be a general problem with the card description.. the "less than" or "more than" somehow includes "equal to"..

either the person writing the contents failed elementary school math or the programmer did... I suspect its the former...

considering this game is all about probabilities and math, the should really fix this... so that the outcome matches the descriptions. but I doubt this is a priority for them though

Comment

Originally posted by hotmilk View Post
        there seems to be a general problem with the card description.. the "less than" or "more than" somehow includes "equal to"..

either the person writing the contents failed elementary school math or the programmer did... I suspect its the former...

considering this game is all about probabilities and math, the should really fix this... so that the outcome matches the descriptions. but I doubt this is a priority for them though
        In South Korea "less" means "less or equal" lol
        Seriously, an easy fix would be "roll less than 3" if they really hate "or equal part"

Comment

or they can write out the "less than or equal to" part in Korean lol.

they're only busy with making new cards to generate more $

Comment

I find this card hard to utilize in my deck anyone have ideas for combo?

Comment

Event skill card who's name is slow. All cards have different paper writing service online names on which we must have to start our discussion. These cards are ever be important for everyone who must be use it for the games and also for some other purpose.

Comment

very great post. ames on which we must have to start our discussion. These cards are ever be important for everyone who must be use it for the games and also for some other purpose.
                لعبة من سيربح المليون - لعبة جاتا - صب واي سيرفرس - زوما -ببجي - العاب كلاش

Comment

Working...
                X