Click image for larger version

Name:	Interception.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	204

- Interception-

Forcibly takeover a selected city with a 10% success rate

<TIPs>
    - It can be helpful in both earlier phase, and the latter phase of the game.

is this card worth using even though it is only 25% success rate?

Comment

During the free 3-5 Star Interception event. One of my guild mates happened to get the 5 star! Feel free to spam her and play games with her! She has carried me muliple times haha

IGN: Kurofi
      Guild Blessed
      Member ID: 1574564
      Last edited by Vandale; 12-12-2015, 11:29 AM.
      Theta is too casual for signatures...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyMouse
        arghhh that 5 star interception stole my 45b property+ then my opponent jump

That is so unfortunate
        Theta is too casual for signatures...

Comment

Thank the lord I pulled this card from a special combine.

Comment

like how they released the 65% takeover ver. of this card after so many players getting its 5*.

Comment

this card is downright OP with zero risk whatsoever... i don't see how it isn't broken, and now there's even a 65% version...

Comment

The 65% version will only last Holo is in effect, it will return to 50% like the rest of the earlier interception cards after the +15% Effect expires

50% means it has 50 50 chance to succeed*, failing the interception means you just used a card in your deck and got nothing out of it, like a dead card in your hand. which sucks as people usually play this on their starting 3 hand.

*35% chance to fail for the time being, considering this isnt a permanent effect I'd say it's insanely useful atm, but will be a regular hit and miss card after the Holo effect is over

IMO cards with no risks are those that doesn't really fail, skills like Birthday party or Bash
                Last edited by Stealthmoves; 01-25-2016, 11:44 PM.

Comment

The effect will only last for a month just like the rest, matter of fact 22 days left now

100 days is just the display on it in commemoration of the game xD

Comment

I just got the regular 5* version and im happy to evenm have it, let alone complain I dont have the 100th day version, it'll be the same as the normal in a few weeks.

Comment

Which would you prefer? Free for all, or a gold card interception? Or maybe both?

Comment

this card is complete bullshit

I have been counting the success rate of my 5* card and out of the 326 uses, it worked only 72 times

the 50%is a freaking lie

Comment

My brother recently got a 5* Interception, we have practice matches and he always uses it!

It's a good one, I recommended it.

Comment

i just got one of these badboys. its better than FFA in team and solo.

Comment

I have this equipped (5 star version) but after seeing hotmilk's post I think I'll start tracking it's success rate. I do like having it and dumped Free for All after getting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X