Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TIPs] New [Craft] System & [Recipe] Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [TIPs] New [Craft] System & [Recipe] Guide

    To all contestants of the Genius League!

    New [Craft] system has been added to Game of Dice!

    What is [Craft] system? What kind of items will you able to craft?

    Let’s find out!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ■Craft System

    Click image for larger version

Name:	기본.png
Views:	1
Size:	690.5 KB
ID:	578



    - Normal: You may check recipes which can be crafted regularly.

    - Time Limited: You may check time limited event recipes.

    1. Recipe: You may check list of recipes which can be crafted.

    2. Materials: You may check the needed materials to craft item.
    3. Craft Reward: You may check the result of the recipe to be crafted.


    ■Regular Recipe

    Click image for larger version

Name:	티켓.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	581

    Click image for larger version

Name:	캐릭터.png
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	582

    Click image for larger version

Name:	그랜드슬램.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	579

    Click image for larger version

Name:	길드토큰.png
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	583

    Click image for larger version

Name:	슈퍼레어티켓.png
Views:	1
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	584

    Click image for larger version

Name:	스킬카드.png
Views:	1
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	580





    Some recipes have craft limits and materials used for crafting cannot be restored,
    which means that you need think carefully before crafting!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Now what are you waiting for? Let's go try out the new Craft system!

    Thank you.


  • #2
    How to get vip card, vvip card and puzzle piece @.@

    Comment


    • #3
      No mention of how to get puzzle pieces or guitar strings.
      Also no mention of whether there are other ways to get the upper/lower sr, or other ways to get the flame of growth.
      Also no mention of VIP and VVIP cards and where they come from.

      Some basic info would be nice
      Last edited by GestaV; 12-22-2015, 03:53 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GestaV View Post
        No mention of how to get puzzle pieces or guitar strings.
        i'm not sure but maybe in the Evolution Tool Box? for 15 Glittering GTokens
        Originally posted by GestaV View Post
        Also no mention of VIP and VVIP cards and where they come from.
        the rewards are so good please Gm explain this to us i even bought a VIP lol

        Comment


        • #5
          STILL no information about the new crafting cards like guitar picks, VVIP cards.

          What's the point of making a thread about what we already know from trying out everything ourselves THREE days after the patch? Seriously....

          Comment


          • #6
            Guys, it's just a [Tips] section. Maybe they just want us to figure it out ourselves since it's not listed. Don't worry, if they already released this much content in the crafting section, it'll probably be released sooner or later

            Comment


            • #7
              Also just seen there's a "Moon Badge" and "Star Badge"... Where do these come from?

              It makes no sense to release things without explanation of how to get them. I'm sat here after saving almost 500b Joy, 2000 gems, and 5m gold just waiting to figure out where to put it to get some items. Until I know, I'm not spending. From JoyCity's point of view, it should be important to tell people how to get things so they spend money trying for them. For all we know, there's currently NO way to get anything.

              Nothing worse than bringing out a complicated crafting system with no information as to how it works.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GestaV View Post
                Also just seen there's a "Moon Badge" and "Star Badge"... Where do these come from?

                It makes no sense to release things without explanation of how to get them. I'm sat here after saving almost 500b Joy, 2000 gems, and 5m gold just waiting to figure out where to put it to get some items. Until I know, I'm not spending. From JoyCity's point of view, it should be important to tell people how to get things so they spend money trying for them. For all we know, there's currently NO way to get anything.

                Nothing worse than bringing out a complicated crafting system with no information as to how it works.
                I got Moon badge from event skill card box that one you get with grand slam wins mission, I think you get star badge from there as well.
                Member number: 2462635

                Comment


                • #9
                  So you can only get Flame of growth from Guild/getting items right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    By the way guys, with the exception of [crafting] cards, you can locate every crafting and event item in your dice storage box. It's labelled as "Fragments Storage" in the Dice tab.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have a (stupid) question, what card can we obtain in this "super rare ticket"?
                      I almost got all requirment.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        My guild mate got u turn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Crap.. i already got U-turn, don't wanna waste all my effort fort a double card Q_Q

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Skypiea View Post
                            Crap.. i already got U-turn, don't wanna waste all my effort fort a double card Q_Q
                            I think you can check what cards are in the super rare pack. I am just basing this off of checking out the luxury packs and assume those are the cards that are in there.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tetsumaki View Post
                              I think you can check what cards are in the super rare pack. I am just basing this off of checking out the luxury packs and assume those are the cards that are in there.
                              Yea was thinking of that, hope you are right about! But they only last for 2 more days, and the craft of the card is last forever, i don't know

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X