No announcement yet.

[TIPs] End the game in just a few turns! Team Match Haste Gamble deck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High risk game play. Can kill some of the players experience in game of dice.

Id: 939132

Comment

I think pro gambler and big match have changed the properties of the game. It seems change another game by using these skill cards,

IGN : SnowMemories
      Membership number :1614516

Comment

Totally ruins the gameplay. Becomes a game of luck and not strategy.

IGN : yiNgz
        Membership No. : 888687

Comment

Generally, the cards for mini battle multipliers work well when you're in a crisis, especially if both opponents have the guess wrong. However, if such cards were to be implemented in the starting deck, it would greatly ruin the gaming experience... As this game is supposed to be a monopoly like agame, the major content is about collecting tolls from cities and NOT just guessing a coin to win. I would recommend that only either of the cards, Big Match or Pro Gambler can be used in starting decks.

Comment

It's kinda unfair and at the same time, cool. Luck totally matters in this game and that includes minibattles too. Would like to do it in the future lol.

IGN: Kiddooooo
            Member number: 1264462

Comment

Haste Gambler Deck is a nightmare for any players, even Grandslam player. Anyway, advance gambler player don't put haste in starter cards. They put road tour 5* or Bash 5* for KO 1 opponent then 2 of them will kill other one very easy.

IGN : Chate
              ID : 879911

Comment

If you choose the wrong coin in the first few round, you will be the loser too, the chance to win the game is probably high but also theres a risk to lose it BIG.
                Now i use 5* Graceful March, 5*Rapid Growth, and Haste to be the starting cards, Symbol of Wealth and Celebrity's visit on the supplementary,
                everytime i played near the end of the game, all the city are like 40x tolls, with golden ox there will be a super punishment, win it big or lose it BIG is kinda fun.

IGN: Peachooo
                ID : 1466604

Comment

A Haste Gambler deck is a crazy high-risk, high-reward set of abilities. It's interesting to see that at a higher play-level, there's distinct variations at which you set yourself up to win instead of just claiming/betting on cities/vacations.

ID: 1253532

Comment

I normally use this card to reach 6 city around garden OX . And i will try to pass the start and level up the city fastly.
                    Id:2503472

Comment

This is a risky strategy and could hinder the gaming experience but with that being said, I've got to try it at least once and see how well it turns out.

Comment

Thanks for tips.

Comment

I witnessed this without even knowing the strategy. It was terrible in team match lol

The Toras did exactly what the guide said. They would've won but kept picking the Sun Coin for some reason so it was my victory.
                          If you know how to use it wisely, you could play mind games with your opponent too.

Comment

Urghhh, most of the time I hate the mini battle since it's cause me bankrupt in tictac . I enjoy it with strategy more than luck like this

Comment

Luck is a skill, can't complain

Comment

guild was more fun with properties than just big match and pro gambler

Comment

Working...
                                X