Clear All

• [TIPs] End the game in just a few turns! Team Match Haste Gamble deck

Click image for larger version

Name:	GMs TIP.png
Views:	2
Size:	721.1 KB
ID:	246

End the game in just a few turns! Team Match Haste Gamble deck

Today I would like to talk about the Team Match ‘Haste Gamble deck’. It is a little different from the normal ‘Gamble deck’ because the starting card will include a ‘Haste’ Skill card. The plan is to use ‘Haste’ to roll 6 which will move you to the “Minibattle” which your Team player will also do. This will make the “Minibattle” multiplier to increase quickly

This strategy can help you earn a lot in one shot and quickly finish the game. In 3~4 turns, you can use all of your Starting cards and end the game. Even if you lose, you can just bankrupt and move on to the next game quickly for another chance.

■ Skill cards, Character and Dice settings.

In the Team Match Haste Gamble deck, you and your team mate must use ‘Haste’, ‘Pro Gambler’ and ‘Big Match’ as the starting card. It is also wise to put in ‘Pull’ and ‘Drag’ as the Supplementary Cards in preparation for any situations.

In the ★4 character list, ‘Raven’ and ‘Tora’ has the same stats, and in the ★5 ~ Platinum grade, ‘Tora’ has the highest stat for minibattle. Also don’t forget to use the ‘Rose’ Dice since it has a high probability of increasing the minibattle multiplier every time you land on the minibattle.

Name:	겜블댁.png
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	266

▲Starting Card Setting

Name:	TORA.png
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	265

▲‘Tora’ is the best character for minibattle

Name:	블랙주사위.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	267

▲The ‘Black Rose’ dice, you can aim to increase the minibattle multiplier.

■ How to use this strategy in the actual game.

When the game starts, use ‘Haste’ and aim to go to the minibattle. You will only roll even numbers which will make it easier to roll 6. If you succeed, try the minibattle once and use the ‘Pro Gambler’ to do it again. When this is all done and your turn is over, the minibattle multiplier will be at least x4 ~ x16.
    If the multiplier is at x4, go around the board and try to raise the multiplier and if the multiplier is at x8 or x16, both you and your Team mate need to use ‘Big Match’. It is wise to use the low grade ‘Big Match’ first and then the higher grade ‘Big Match’ to increase the multiplier even more. When all these steps are done, the game should be over or at least it will be clear to see the clear winner and the loser.

• aklima222
    replied
    It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information
    See more details

contact us
    Address: Majira bypass , sajahanpur
    city: Bogra
    zip code: 5801
    country; Bangladesh
    Email : latestdatabase com@gmail com
    WhatsApp phone: +8801758300772
    Contact Phone Number: +8801723283638

Leave a comment:

• aklima222
    replied

It's really useful post, thanks for sharing your information
    See more details

contact us
    Address: Majira bypass , sajahanpur
    city: Bogra
    zip code: 5801
    country; Bangladesh
    Email : latestdatabase com@gmail com
    WhatsApp phone: +8801758300772
    Contact Phone Number: +8801723283638

Leave a comment:

• OlenSandberg
    replied
    Hi! This is not done. I have spent so much time playing the game I just learned how to finish the game with essaygeeksand now you have shared the strategy here. I think this is wrong and unfair with the gamers who have been trying for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• TheNo001
    replied
    It's all or nothing
    Good when you're pressed into a corner
    But I would not have used it for the beginning

Leave a comment:

• jeanne39
    replied
    Disappointed to find this strategy being discussed here. No wonder there were so many gamblers during the last guild match.

Leave a comment:

• lilhamham
    replied
    guild was more fun with properties than just big match and pro gambler

Leave a comment:

• Griffindor
    replied
    Luck is a skill, can't complain

Leave a comment:

• ☆G○D☆ちゅ
    replied
    Urghhh, most of the time I hate the mini battle since it's cause me bankrupt in tictac . I enjoy it with strategy more than luck like this

Leave a comment:

• Bunira
    replied
    I witnessed this without even knowing the strategy. It was terrible in team match lol

The Toras did exactly what the guide said. They would've won but kept picking the Sun Coin for some reason so it was my victory.
    If you know how to use it wisely, you could play mind games with your opponent too.

Leave a comment:

• Kttkool
    replied
    Thanks for tips.

Leave a comment:

• tammyb
    replied
    This is a risky strategy and could hinder the gaming experience but with that being said, I've got to try it at least once and see how well it turns out.

Leave a comment:

• Gary-cheung@live.hk
    replied
    I normally use this card to reach 6 city around garden OX . And i will try to pass the start and level up the city fastly.
    Id:2503472

Leave a comment:

• zeroswat
    replied
    A Haste Gambler deck is a crazy high-risk, high-reward set of abilities. It's interesting to see that at a higher play-level, there's distinct variations at which you set yourself up to win instead of just claiming/betting on cities/vacations.

ID: 1253532

Leave a comment:

• Gary Yip
    replied
    If you choose the wrong coin in the first few round, you will be the loser too, the chance to win the game is probably high but also theres a risk to lose it BIG.
    Now i use 5* Graceful March, 5*Rapid Growth, and Haste to be the starting cards, Symbol of Wealth and Celebrity's visit on the supplementary,
    everytime i played near the end of the game, all the city are like 40x tolls, with golden ox there will be a super punishment, win it big or lose it BIG is kinda fun.

IGN: Peachooo
    ID : 1466604

Leave a comment:

Working...
X